We can handle all major FPGA vendors Xilinx, Intel PSG (former Altera), Lattice, Microchip (former Microsemi).
TES is Certified Member of the Xilinx Alliance Program and member of the Xilinx automotive support enabling our customers for the best possible time-to-market developments.
TES is Intel PSG FPGA Design Solutions Network Gold Partner providing silicon proven Graphics and Video IP cores already contained in several products in various markets and your ideal partner for the development of complex system solutions.
We have successfully completed projects in the markets
- Telecommunications and Infrastructure
- Professional Audio
- Avionics (according DO254)
- Defense / Military
We continuously train our staff on the latest technologies of these vendors and have our FPGA design engineers certified. Therefore, TES’ FPGA experts have an excellent reputation and the expertise to generate rock-solid logic designs.
The close link between our digital design team and our embedded software competence team enables us to support complete system solutions for modern SoCs (combinations of FPGAs with hard processor cores) including BSP adaptations, drivers for the applied FPGA IP cores and application software.
We are using state-of-the-art FPGA development tools and have comprehensive experience throughout all the steps of the design flow:
- Logic (RTL level) design based on VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog, SystemC and others.
- Design for Test.
- Synthesis, Place & Route and FPGA Timing Closure.
- Verification on logic level/system level and validation in the lab (TES runs its own fully equipped laboratories for any kind of validation including temperature chambers and high-speed equipment).
- Documentation (based on miscellaneous standards like ISO26262, DO254…)