60GHz Beamsteering Antenna
The TS-4x8 V-Band Array Antenna is a 57 to 67 GHz planar antenna with a bore-sight gain of min. 14 dBi (18 dBi without feed losses) measured at V-connector at 60 GHz (simulated antenna gain without feed network 20 dBi). The array can be offered as fixed angle of steerable antenna.The V-Band Array Antenna is appropriate for usage in short range P2P V-Band wireless communication systems.
- Application Specific Customizable
- Wide frequency range 57 - 67GHz
- Return Loss: 10 dB typical
- Gain: 14-15dBi at V-Connector
- 18-19dBi array antenna considering losses in feed network